Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
I was asked the other day why we use keywords and are they really that important ?… ” REALLY THAT IMPORTANT ? ” ….. WHY DO WE USE KEYWORDS? ” I could not believe what my ears were hearing. Arghhh the disgusted look on my face said it all. First of all, let’s talk about what a keyword is.
What is a keyword?
A keyword is exactly that ” A Keyword ” a word that specifically targets a certain product, service or….anything for that matter.
Anything and everything has a keyword. It is a way of describing and pinpointing anything online and offline. but more commonly used in reference to online business
When we speak about keywords, we are not only referring to a singular word but referring to phrases as well. I will demonstrate a few examples of keywords based around….owww…..hmmmm…..lets say bikes, bellow so you can get a feel for exactly what a keyword is.
- bike helmet
- buy a bike
- bike for toddlers
- downhill mountain bike
- Fastest and best mountain bike in the whole universe in orange
All of these words and phrases are keywords, As you can see they vary in length and how specific the keyword is.
How Keywords Work With Google ( search engines )
Without going into extensive detail and to keep it simple, when anyone online types a keyword like ” Bike ” into Google, Google searches its database for all the websites with the word bike in them, and will show you those websites it thinks will be most relevant to your searched keyword, as a result, you hopefully find what you were looking for.
How We Use Them In Business
Through certain tools like Jaaxy, we can find out exactly what keywords are being looked up through search engines like google, and how many times per month they are searched for.
For example, if I owned an online bike store and I wanted to add a new bike into my store for people to buy, How do I know which bike to get, you can use Jaaxy and narrow down exactly what your potential customers are already wanting.
Put it this way, If I searched in Jaxxy, ” silver pink bike “, it would most probably have very few search results per month, but if I typed in “black mountain bike” The search results would be far greater. this is because a black mountain bike is far more common and popular than a silver pink bike, so why would I put one in my shop.
When we know exactly which keywords are popular within our certain niche, we can target those exact words to market with. This can be done through adverts, Blogs, Videos, etc
So What’s this Jaaxy Tool?
Jaaxy is one super steroided up keyword research platform that is highly recommended and is very popular in the online world industry. Jaaxy offers many huge benefits to your business research and can really help your business thrive in getting noticed and ultimately drive more people to your website, which will mean more potential referrals or sales
Main Features on Jaaxy
- Monthly Searches – Jaaxy tells us how many times a month a certain keyword is looked up, Save you advertising something no one is looking for.
- QSR – ( Quoted Search Results ) This quickly gathers information from the search engines and tells you the exact number of competing pages there are for your exact search term. If you aim under 200 you have a good chance of getting ranked on page 1 or 2 (100 is ideal)
- KQI – ( Keyword Quality Index ) This tells you the intensity of keyword quality for any marketing campaign (PPC, SEO or otherwise)
- SEO Power – This determines whether or not a keyword is a good candidate for getting SEO rankings. If you can get rankings, you can earn money online…plain and simple! This is based on traffic, the nature of the keyword, competition, and keyword quality. Makes for super-efficient research.
Jaaxy is hands down the best keyword search software around and I strongly recommend giving it a try. You can sign up for free and get 30 free searches. You have nothing to lose. and you get to test drive before you buy.