Overall Rating for Wealthy Affiliates Program
- Overall Rating 4.7 / 5
- Value for money 5 / 5
- Back office usability 4.3 / 5
- Website Hosting and website templates 5 / 5
- Communication with help and other members 4 / 5
- Content taught in videos 4.2 / 5
Why right this review?
My Honest Wealthy Affiliate Review.
After the years I spent trying to earn money online, Venture after venture, opportunity after opportunity, and although I was making money, I still wasn’t making enough to live off, and the reason for this was simple. I did not know what I was doing properly. Yes, I was getting better and advancing my skills a little, but overall I wasn’t where I wanted to be.
Before I break down the Wealthy Affiliate program for you. I want you to know I have tried my fair share of “Make Money Online” ventures and its important to let people know if there is something wrong with a course, Or if there is something great that should be shared.
Is Wealthy Affiliate A Scam?
My honest, and simple answer to that is no, wealthy affiliate is not a scam. The only variables are solely up to the individual, and how they implement what they are shown and taught.
There is no short road to success. Only determination, focus, and the biggest part of all TAKING ACTION. People start these online ventures thinking they will make it big overnight, or in a few weeks but the reality is, Nothing is like that. You will not make money in a night, but if you put in the effort and keep going, you will see the rewards later on.
Overview Of Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate is offering you all the necessary tools and necessary training, to start building and grow your own online affiliate business. From day one you can set up your website and start the ball rolling, You will then be taught how to find and add valuable content to your website and start attracting traffic ( People )
We are then shown how to monetize our websites and start earning commissions. Kyle and Carson ( The owners of Wealthy Affiliate ) are insanely good at affiliate marketing and show everyone how to do all of this through their step-by-step video tutorials.
This will ultimately bring you, and/or your family some supplementary or full-time income and hopefully that much closer to a life of financial freedom and flexibility.
What Wealthy Affiliate Teach Us To Do
The Wealthy Affiliate program teaches us the basic foundation of starting a website, right through to monetizing your website, and how to rank in google to direct traffic to where they need to be.
Through the course, you will get to choose a niche and sign up to become an affiliate partner with some of the biggest most respected bands and online/offline stores in the world, including Amazon, Aliexpress, and Alibaba. There are thousands of affiliate programs within the Wealthy Affiliate program
Once you have joined an affiliate program, you will then be able to advertise any of their product or services, If anyone buys any of these products or services, You get paid.
Everything is explained in detail through video tutorials, so it is easy to pause the video while you carry out the task being taught.
Free And Premium Membership Details
- Free Membership – No credit card needed membership – So beginners get some insight into what’s involved in the platform before potentially moving to premium status. Tools and lessons are limited so I went straight for premium.
- Premium Membership – Unlocks all of Wealthy Affiliate’s features, and gives you full access to Jaxxy, The Premium membership is $49 per month and in my opinion, is well worth it.
- Jaxxy – A highly advanced research word tool, used to find high demand, and low competition keywords to write or make content about.
- Video Training – Step by step video training on how to become a full-time affiliate marketer. In my opinion, some of the videos are outdated and should be updated, This does not affect the outcome but would save a little confusion
- 15 Years experience – 15 years of experience and knowledge
- 3000 Themed website templates – No shortage of layouts or styles
- Website hosting and security – You need a host for your website and you need it to stay monitored, safe and secure
- Online Entrepreneur Certification – 50 Lessons Affiliate
- Bootcamp Training – 70 Lessons
- A huge community – A huge of more than keen to help like-minded affiliates.
The course starts off with teaching the basic foundations to start running an online affiliate business, This is called the Online Entrepreneur Certification.
During this part of the course you will set up your first website, build your first pages and posts, Index your website with Google Yahoo, and Bing, but more importantly how to write a quality post, blogs or articles, with high search keywords, so you have more chance to get ranked on google’s page 1 and start getting natural organic traffic to your website.
The Online Entrepreneur Certification course
This first part of your training is broken up into 10 parts. I have put links to all the training pages so you can have a look for yourself. This is the foundation of your future freedom and flexibility.
- Lesson 1 – Getting Rolling
- Lesson 2 – Understand How To Make Money Online
- Lesson 3 – Choose A Niche
- Lesson 4 – Building Your Own Niche Website
- Lesson 5 – Setting Up Your Site
- Lesson 6 – Setting Up Your Site For Search Engines
- Lesson 7 – Creating Your Initial Website Content
- Lesson 8 – Creating Custom Menus
- lesson 9 – Understanding Keywords – Creating Content
- Lesson 10 – Congratulation And Your Next Steps
Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp
After the online entrepreneur certification course, If you choose to do so you can then start the Affiliate Bootcamp Training. This is a 70 lesson and 7 phase training series, teaching you how to share the wealthy affiliate program, Each segment is broken down into 10 mini-courses, and I will do the same as before and leave the links, so you can see them these lessons for yourself.
- Lesson 1 – Getting Your Business Rolling
- Lesson 2 – Content Keywords And Conversions
- Lesson 3 – Give Your Site Social Value
- Lesson 4 – Get Visual – Get A Brand
- Lesson 5 – Knowing Your Audiences & Catapulting Your Referrals
- Lesson 6 – Bing Yahoo And The Power Of PPC
- Lesson 7 – How To Scale Successful PPC Campaigns
This is an amazing affiliate program if you choose to go down this path. At an almost 50% commission rate, every monthly sign-up will bring you closer and closer to your ultimate goal of financial freedom and flexibility.
After this stage, you can carry on learning in the community as well as start any side project websites you may have, as you now have the ability and knowledge to continually grow your online empire.
Overall Pros and Cons
My opinion of Wealthy Affiliate I think will never change. Every program needs a few tweaks here and there.
- The platforms back office is simple and has everything at a click or two away
- I love the community, Proactive and full of inspiration
- Price / Value for money – This has to be a big part of the review. I have done a few different courses in my online ventures and Wealthy Affiliate’s price for what they offer has to be one of the most competitive I have ever seen.
- Huge range of website templates ( one free with free membership )
- A complete and safe way to Get Up And Running As A online Affiliate Marketer
We can read all the reviews in the world on different online programs and still never take action on them, The Wealthy Affiliate platform has everything in their back office to go from beginner to professional affiliate marketer.
I urge you to TAKE ACTION and start your new beginning. Remember… There is a free membership with a no credit card signup, You have nothing to lose.
If you do want to try affiliate marketing, take action now, and give it a try. This is something that can be done anywhere, anytime and anyone can do it.
Put it this way, If you are not happy with your carrier or job choice, what are you doing that will give you the option to get out of it. This is a no-brainer.
ITS FREE…you have nothing to lose. FREE SIGN UP HERE or if you still need…
If you would like to share your experiences with affiliate marketing please leave a comment below as I would love to hear them, Or if you have any questions/comments please fire away and I will do my best to answer you.